[squid-users] 2.5 ok but 2.6 access denied

From: HM <h@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 12:12:13 -0300

Hi

I have on SMP servers more then one squid running.

One process as transparent cache using two or more squid processes as parents
(this is on the one server, no external cache parent).

The scenario works fine for me with squid 2.5-stable14

Now I am trying to upgrade this to 2.6-Stable3
I added transparent to the http_port line for the transparent squid process
and took the old transparent parameters out

all squids are coming up fine

but then I get an access denied from the parent caches, nothing goes through.

running only one squid transparent it works fine

what is the difference between 2.5 and 2.6 that the parents do not accept
connections anymore? Any idea here?

I run FreeBSD 6.1 amd64

Hans

--