[squid-users] i got "Failed to select source..." at cache.log

From: SSCR Internet Admin <admin@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 18:36:00 +0800

Hi,

I just install squid 2.6STABLE3, but got this line at cache.log "Failed to
select source.." If im not mistaken squid is looking for a parent but
couldn't find one. But I dont have parent caches... i just enable
always_direct allow our_network to compensate.. strange 2.5 didnt have this
prob.. just a thought...

Nats

--
All messages that are coming from this domain
is certified to be virus and spam free.  If