Re: [squid-users] 5 second delay

From: Adrian Chadd <adrian@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 10:41:07 +0800

Hi George,

Could you please post your squid version and squid.conf file (without the comments?)

The things to look at:

* Slow DNS responses to Squid (but if everything is slow in a reverse proxy
  configuration then it won't be this)
* Overloaded CPU (Squid-2.6 + epoll helps with CPU)
* storage configured to use ufs instead of aufs - you should be using aufs
  under Squid.

Adrian