Re: [squid-users] 5 second delay

From: Michael Carmody <michaelc@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 23:01:43 +1000

Hey George,

Since One of my hats is working at the UniMelb as a NetAdmin I checked this
on my setup, and had no delay at all.
I am running (after fixing my own stupid compile flag errors...) a generic
configuration with using transparent proxy on STABLE3 on slackware linux.

Doe snot seem to be an inherent squid problem.

-Michael Carmody