Re: [squid-users] Caching Issue with accelerator mode

From: Frank Hoang <frank.hoang@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 16:18:45 -0700

Currently not using refresh_stale_hit
Since its a new feature in 2.6, should I try setting it to 20 seconds or so?
Tried testing 2.6 on production with high traffic.
still same problem.

When setting the page expiration time to 60sec, the cache works properly.
Page Age never goes above 59 secs. Even during peak time.

Switching collapse_foward on/off doesn't seem to have an effect on it either.

Regards
Frank