Re: [squid-users] Persistent Connections

From: Mark Nottingham <mnot@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 13:13:17 -0700

Well, it assures that the *response body* is that size, which it will
be.

The problem you're pointing out WRT Squid caching partial responses
exists today; if I send a connection-delimited response and close
early, Squid will cache it, given the appropriate headers...

Cheers,

--
Mark Nottingham
mnot@yahoo-inc.com