Re: [squid-users] Squid - Erros in portuguese language problem.

From: Palula Brasil <palula@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 22:46:18 -0300

I found these lines for configuring the err_dir in squid but I don't know
the information relative to: langs and charsets. Does anybody know the
portuguese config for these? Or knows somewhere I can find a list of
possible solutions?

Here is the conceptual line:

Here are some examples I found on the internet:
error_directory /opt/squid/share/errors/Russian-1251 ru,ru-* windows-1251
error_directory /opt/squid/share/errors/Russion-koi8-r ru,ru-* koi8-r
error_directory /opt/squid/share/errors/Simplify_Chinese zh,zh-* gb2312

> Previously, in the squid folder, a symbolic link existed called errors
> linking to the Portuguese language folder. When I upgraded squid, this
link
> was erased... Anyway I created the link using LN but it still doesn't
work.

> Down anybody know how to get this one runnin'?

You could do it the standard way and set error_dir in squid.conf to the
directory you want to use...