[squid-users] ACL Deny Not Working

From: <jameswheatley@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2006 15:47:26 +0100

FROM: Galbraith's Support
DATE: 22-SEP-2006 15:47
MSG.: 9228499

Hi,
I have tried to setup a list of porn sites to be blocked. I am using the
SquidNT on a Windows 2003, the proxy is working fine but just cannot get it to
block the sites in my file.
Please see my settings below:

acl PORN dstdomain "c:\squid\etc\porn.txt"
http_access deny PORN

and inside my text file I have the following:

thehun.net .thehun.com

Regards,
James

This email and any attachment is confidential. If you have received this message in error, please delete it and all copies from your system and notify the sender immediately by return email.