[squid-users] Squid+NTLM picks on a single user.. Cant figure it out.

From: Terry Dobbs <terry.dobbs@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 15:02:53 -0400

Hey,

We are running squid with NTLM authentication. We have WPAD set up in DHCP
and everything has running fairly smoothly for the past 6 months.

Yesterday one user couldnt access the internet, the login box would always
pop up asking for his credentials, if he enters them it works fine, it just
doesnt do it quietly in the background like it should. This users AD account
looks right, it is not locked out/disabled, etc... and 80 other users can
access the internet fine.

Now today, that user is not in the office, and another user is having the
same issue. The only way for him to get on the internet is to manually type
his credentials in the login prompt box that appears.

I have searched all the logs and cant find anything insightful, you
guys/gals are my last resort, what could be happening??