Re: [squid-users] Cannot access .com sites

From: Chris Robertson <crobertson@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 09:36:06 -0800

abdock wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Suddenly my squid stopped working for .com sites, any other .co.uk is fine.
>
> I just cannot access the .com, recompiled, check my name servers, using the
> latest 2.4 stable 4.
>
> Anybody can help why a sudden change !
>
> Rgds,

I'll go under the assumption that was a typo. The latest Squid 2.4 is
actually STABLE7, and is more than four years old...

Post a snippet of your access log (preferably showing some attempted
accesses to .com sites, and give us an idea of what your setup looks
like. Are you using interception? Are you using parent proxies? Do
you have a firewall? Can you reach .com sites using a browser (or wget)
from the server running Squid?

Chris