Re: [squid-users] Load Balancing Squids

From: Steve Webb <swebb@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 16:03:49 -0600 (MDT)

I've got the same kind of thing going and I have it working with
sibling-mode (not parent). Might want to check your firewall stuff and
make sure that each squid is listening on 3130 for peer requests (forget
what the option is).

My problem is what happens when the real server behind the proxies dies?
How does squid handle a failure like that?

- Steve

--
Steve Webb - Sr. Linux System Administrator
Email: swebb@pronto.com