Re: [squid-users] 2.5 ok but 2.6 access denied

From: Henrik Nordstrom <henrik@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2006 01:21:39 +0200

Works just fine for me.

I think it never actually worked for you. A difference between 2.5 and
2.6 is that 2.6 is less keen on retrying requests on errors, where
Squid-2.5 would often ignore the error and go direct. To get back the
old behavior set retry_on_error, but you really should fix the access
rules on that parent..