Re: [squid-users] not caching pages with http auth in squid 2.6

From: Edward Rosinzonsky <erosin@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 1 Oct 2006 02:23:11 -0700

> But it's more effective to use the cache directive to block things from
> caching. refresh_pattern only applies on pages where there is no
> explicit expiry information set by the origin server.
>
> acl page1 urlpath_regex /page1/
> cache deny page1

Just tried that. It didn't seem to change anything.

Let me reword the problem. I have some pages with http
authentication. When I point my browser directly to the apache
server, they authenticate successfully. When I point it to the squid
that accelerates the apache server, authentication fails.

thanks