Re: [squid-users] Slow internet access performance

From: Henrik Nordstrom <henrik@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 03 Oct 2006 00:17:17 +0200

mån 2006-10-02 klockan 01:34 -0700 skrev nonama:
> Hi Henrik,
> Do you mean that I have to let IWSS do caching too,
> when I already have squid to cache?

What I mean is that don't enable the progress window function of IWSS if
you expect Squid to be able to cache the responses..

If you absolutely need to use the progress window AND cache large
downloads then have a Squid as parent to the IWSS.

It's ok to use the trickle function of IWSS. It's just the progress
window which is causing problems.

This setting is found in the IWSS screen where you configure how IWSS
should deal with large downloads.