Re: [squid-users] yahoo mail problem with Squid

From: Tom Warren <funkknob@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2006 12:04:37 +0700

I've seen the same problem here in Cambodia on 2.6 Stable 3 and (I
think) solved it with:

acl YMAIL url_regex mail.yahoo.com$
cache deny QUERY YMAIL

However, our cache is offline right now because a similar problem
exists with gmail - compose is fine but pressing 'send' hangs. After
disabling the cache users can send just fine. Anyone have a solution
to fix gmail?