[squid-users] Using ISP Squid log files for internet usage and keyword research

From: Miha Kersic <miha.kersic@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2006 09:54:34 +0200

I was thinking about the possibility to analyse ISP proxy servers log
 files(configured to show extra data like full URLs) to gather
information about
  Internet usage and to carry out keyword research.
I live in a small country and the only statistics we get is from an
agency that collects
 information over the telephone.

What do you think about the idea?
 Is it possible(due to the amount of data)?
 Are there any solutions that exist/could be helpful?
 Thanks for your answers.