[squid-users] Proxy authentication bypass

From: P. Alex. Salamanca R. <alexander.salamanca@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2006 18:51:54 -0500

Hello,

 I'm behind a proxy server at my college, that requires
authentication, but I need use some programs that does not support
proxy authentication (e.g. matlab)

 Someone told me that I can use SQUID as a second proxy and this
should be authenticated in such form that network requests submitted
from the machine do not require authentication.

 But, really I don't have very clear ideas for how to use SQUID, or
another tool...

 Any help would be grateful!!

 Alex. S.

 PS.
 It is for research purposes, for my M.Sc. Thesis

 PS2
 Is urgent, indeed

 PS3.
 Thanks anyway...