[squid-users] File type logging

From: Kulig, Peter <kulig@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2006 10:44:59 -0500

Hello everyone,

Just a quick question:
Running SquidNT 2.6.STABLE3-NT mainly to track internet usage. Dispersed through my access logs are entries that do not match the content type. For example:

1159464511 192.168.3.15 mpm\gomez http://www.tmj4.com/_content/about/img/spacer.gif GET 302 text/html

As you can see, the spacer.gif is reported as text/html. I wrote an analysis application that filters out non - html entries based on that last field, and these entries make the output nearly unreadable.

Any ideas how to get rid of these?

As always, thanks to everyone that keeps this list going.

Peter Kulig
Information Services
Milwaukee Public Museum