[squid-users] blocking % with urlpath_regex

From: domino <domino@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2006 16:46:01 -0700

Hello All

My web server has been receiving invalid page requests like www.domain.com/%A%B%C. I have a squid reverse proxy infront of the web server. I read a post from some time ago which states squid url encodes characters like this before applying the acl. I have tried blocking on both % and the hex value %25, neither work. What is the correct format to use to block these requests? Thanks in advance for your help.

-Anna