AW: AW: [squid-users] WMP & NTLM Authentication on Squid 2.5

From: Hitzler, Siegfried \(Exchange\) <shitzler@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2006 14:03:32 -0000

Do you have NT4 Domain or W2k Domain ? On a W2k Domain you can set group
policies to add the proxyurl to the local intranet zone. If you have a NT4
Domain i can send you a registry key which can be implemented also in such
NT group policies.

If you have no Domain (would be realy silly if you have such an amount of
users) but a Fileserver you can tell the users by mail to execute a reg-file
which add the proxyurl to the local intranet zone.

Tell me if you need assistence !
It's the only way to work around this problem !!!

Best regards
Siegfried