Re: [squid-users] Local benchmarking and Forwarding loops.

From: Henrik Nordstrom <henrik@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 22:07:03 +0200

ons 2006-10-11 klockan 16:21 +0100 skrev Mark Stevens:
> Hi Henrik and thanks for your response.
>
> Is there a method to perform local benchmark of http ops without
> causing a forwarding loop?

Yes, by identifying why there is a forwarding loop in your setup. There
should not be any.

As I don't know your configuration or even Squid version used I can't
advice on why you have a forwarding loop. A forwarding loop occurs when
Squid does not have correct information on where the request should be
sent and ends up sending the request to himself.