Re: [squid-users] TCP_MISS:DIRECT problems with http_accel configuration and cache (help please)

From: Pablo García <malevo@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 12:18:45 -0300

Forrest, there are several things that might affect the cacheability
of an object besides the squid configuration.
Check your content with the cacheability engine
http://www.mnot.net/cacheability/ also there's a book from o'reillys
that might be usefull "Web Caching"

I would recommend you to upgrade to 2.6 just because you have a lot of
new features, performance and bugfixes,

Hope this helps,

Regards, Pablo