Re: [squid-users] TCP_MISS:DIRECT problems with http_accel configuration and cache (help please)

From: Forrest Aldrich <forrie@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 14:13:45 -0400

I've just been instructed to "get this working with 2.5 first" ;-)

I did try these mods and still get TCP_MISS

It's worth noting that for experimental purposes, the web server AND
squid daemon live on the same machine - though I'm using different
ports, so thought that's not optimal (or even secure, perhaps) it should
still work.

_F