[squid-users] Fwd: Authentication

From: Kevin Gordon <kevin.gordon@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 08:12:55 -0500

Hey
  Im still new to ACL's so bare with me :-)

 My current squid configuration requires all requests to be
authenticated using an external script.
 I'd like to setup a group of URLs that do not require authentication.
The purpose of this is to allow my users to access a password reset
script should they somehow forget what they set it to.

 My current ACL is as follow

 auth_param basic realm Access Server
 auth_param basic program /usr/bin/perl /usr/local/squid/libexec/prox_auth.cgi
 auth_param basic credentialsttl 5 minutes
 auth_param basic children 25

 acl cvg src XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX
 acl kip src XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX
 acl pip src XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX
 acl MyPeople proxy_auth REQUIRED

 http_access allow cvg MyPeople
 http_access allow kip MyPeople
 http_access allow pip MyPeople

 What would I have to add to this to allow any un-authenticated user to access

 sub.domain.com for example?

 Thanks :-)