Re: [squid-users] Blocking access to external proxies

From: Jaime Solorzano B <jaisol@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 16:01:07 -0600

We are using squid on slackware.

When I block all traffic to my proxy port this will block completely
internet navigation or iptables usage will allow it even proxy port and
other ports mentioned are blocked
As you can read I'm don't know how iptables works.

I appreciate any links to get info for iptables process for slackware.

Thanks again.