[squid-users] LDAP against eDirectory refresh required

From: B K <b.kot@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 22:58:12 +1000

Hello,

I have setup an environment using ldap-group against eDirectory users. This
is working.

My groups are dynamic, constantly changing but I think what is happening is
ldap is reading it once, or caching the ldap queries. Is this possible?

Therefore if I remove a user from a relevant eDirectory group this is not
relected in the access level given out to the user.

Is there a way around this?

Thank you,
By the way thank you to all who have helped me over the last week, I have
found this to be a quality avenue for resolution of issues.

Want $250 of std talk, text & more for $49 a month? Go to
http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Fadsfac%2Enet%2Flink%2Easp%3Fcc%3DTEL217%2E31371%2E0%26clk%3D1%26creativeID%3D44933&_t=758220942&_r=emailtaglinetelstra&_m=EXT