Re: [squid-users] AW: Squid Problems with java applets

From: Mark Elsen <mark.elsen@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 10:42:03 +0200

On 10/18/06, Stephan, Sabrina <Sabrina.Stephan@she.net> wrote:
> Hallo Mark,
>
> When I connect the side the applet is loaded without an end. I see always the java applet symbol (the sun).
> In the access.log I have the following errors:
>
> 10.200.10.223 - - [18/Oct/2006:10:15:36 +0200] "GET http://www.eventim.de/img/partner/eve/rand1.jpg HTTP/1.0" 304 302

 There are no apparent errors,see FAQ for access log format , status codes
e.d.
The applet seems to be contained in this request :

     http://www.eventim.de/applet/EventimApplet_2_0_0_q.jar

You could test SQUID on that request, with for instance 'wget' , see
man page for proxy settings.

Or manually , if you have a telnet which can read from stdin :

  % telnet squidbox squidport
  GET http://www.eventim.de/applet/EventimApplet_2_0_0_q.jar HTTP/1.0
  <double return>

  M.