[squid-users] Squid + Pam + Auth + User Password

From: Fabio Ferreira <fabio.ferreira@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 16:46:20 -0300

Dear,

I am setting a Proxy with PAM AUTH. Everything is working perfectly. My problem are when i create an account on Linux and i set this account that your password needed to be changed at next logon, the squid canīt detected this... to be more clearly i open windows explorer (client) and I fall in the authentication screen... I place the user and password but squid does not obtain to detect the parameter that was configured in the S.O that requests the password exchange and passes direct! How I can solve this problem? I need to create many accounts with expiration dates to change passwords!

Thanks,

Fabio