Re: [squid-users] about cache_replacement_policy

From: Tharanga <tharanga@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 14:27:53 +0600

Hello mark,

I also had a problem with this cache replacement. and browsing was very
slow...then i used LFDUA and evrything is seems to be fine now..no
complaints from users :). but to get real performance cache_mem and
filedecriptor limits (before u compil the squid) should be configured
properly. but my proxy is really speed now and when i use calamaris.cgi i
can see lot of cache_hits than cache_misses.
hope this will help..
--Tharanga--