Re: [squid-users] forwarding loop in interception caching

From: genco yilmaz <gencoyilmaz@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2006 00:42:50 +0200

On 11/1/06, Henrik Nordstrom <henrik@henriknordstrom.net> wrote:
> tis 2006-10-31 klockan 18:40 +0200 skrev genco yilmaz:
>
> > redirects all the http requests into 8080. port in which squid is
> > listening. I dont understand why intercepted requests are reflected
> > back into squid and I get the following forwarding loop?
>
> It's not. It's a bad request.
>
> According to the request headers the request was for
> http://127.0.0.1:1457/button.php?u=david3s
>
> Regards
> Henrik

Thanks for your reply. It is a machine having 20Mbit/s http traffic
and I see lots of loop messages in cache.log . If these requests were
rare, I would ignore them but there are many of them. Do you have any
idea why these bad requests are generated.
   I am trying to eliminate them because I suspect that they cause
extra load on the server which has already concurrent connection over
3000 .

Regards.

--
Linux Forumu