[squid-users] squidguard question

From: Roger <roger.in.eugene@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2006 14:09:12 -0800

I realize this isn't the squidguard list, I'm not having any luck
gettin on the list there. email bounces back as "relaying denied".
the IP for their server is a 10.x.x.x address.

Anyway,
I've had squid/squidguard setup and working for a while. I have to go
through and put in blocks to some of the proxy-bypass sites. I've
discovered that squidguard doesn't block the https version of a site.
I have a block on proxyhttps.com, the block works for
http://proxyhttps.com, but not for https://proxyhttps.com Is there a
config setting I missed somewhere?