[squid-users] highy memory

From: kashif Mazhar <kaashifmazhar@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2006 17:00:33 +0500

hi,
    I have reinstall my squid and linux on my porxy server, in past it
was taking 5% of mem and 1% cpu, but after refreshing squid is
getting 53%MEM n 7 to 10%CPU and users are also feeling slow internet.
plz can anyone tell me abt possible causes of this issue and remedy as
well. thankx in advance , one more thing i have more than enough space
and server specification on which Squid is running.

thankx,