[squid-users] Squid: What is wrong in my acl????

From: Reale Marco <Marco.Reale@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2006 15:05:13 +0100

I'm running squid 2.6 on windows 2003 and it works perfectly apart the
following problem:

In order to block porn sites I used dstdomain

acl porn dstdomain "c:/squid/block/pornblock.txt"

And in c:/squid/block/pornblock.txt I added urls like these:
.playboy.com
.superfiga.com

The problem is that SOMETIMES (not always!) squid prompt for
username/password because I think some sites that contains one of the
above words are blocked while I need to block only ENTIRE URLS and not
those matching a word contained in this file.
I'm sure the problem is related to this acl because disabling this acl
the problem doesn't apper
Example:
I want to block only www.playboy.com or www.superfiga.com but NOT
www.mysite.playboy.com or www.ciao.superfiga.com

I assure that before write in this mailing list I read tons of
documentation in internet but I didn't find a solution

What is wrong?
Can someone at leaste give me a suggestion please?

Thanks
Marco
Italy