[squid-users] 1000GB traffic 100MB site is free for you to install the Squid proxy for your web site.

From: fulan Peng <fulanpeng@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2006 14:01:20 -0500

If you have a home computer and will turn on all the time, you can
install a Squid proxy for my web site. This way, your customer will
access your web with a 100MB speed, and my customer will access my web
site with a dynamic IP address. Also I will offer you a jabber instant
message, chat server for you with your domain name. See
https://breakevilaxis.org. I am working with SIP server and minisip.
When I finished, your customer will have free international phone
calls!