[squid-users] squid acceleration certificates

From: Paolo Biancolli <Paolo.Biancolli@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2006 10:50:47 +0200

Hi all,

I have successfully configured squid 2.6 stable 4 in acceleration mode.
A portion of the config is as follows:

https_port 443 vhost vport version=1 cert=/path/cert.pem
key=/path/key.pem
sslproxy_flags DONT_VERIFY_PEER
cache_peer dst.domain parent 443 0 proxy-only originserver
forceddomain=dst.domain ssl sslcert=/path/dst-domain.pem sslversion=1
sslflags=DONT_VERIFY_PEER

The problem is that when I try access the accelerated site the browser
tells me that I have attempted to connect to dst.domain but the
certificate presented belongs to reverse.proxy.domain. How do I get
around the mismatch of the certificates so that the browser presents the
originally requested domain and not the cert of the reverse proxy.

Many thanks
Paolo Biancolli