[squid-users] Re: R: [squid-users] Squid: What is wrong in myacl????

From: Henrik Nordstrom <henrik@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2006 09:57:53 +0100

fre 2006-11-17 klockan 09:15 +0100 skrev Reale Marco:
> Why confused?
> Becuase this morning I discovered that the word causing "access
> denied" is "Pene"; this word is contained in acl
> "bad_word_content_type":
> acl bad_word_content_type url_regex -i sesso culo culi tette nudo nuda seno seni PENE cazzo cazzi teen figa webtv streaming tvgratis

Well, you have to do a bit of filtering when using NTLM due to the way
the NTLM handshake works. You will see a lot of things denied by the
first authentication related ACL which is where the NTLM handshake is
taking place. The interesting lines is the other DENIED lines..

grep "is DENIED" cache.log

You should see one line where the request was denied by Proxy_All_Open
(the last acl on your http_access line), and several where it was denied
by Proxy_Internet_Ts. Same number as you see TCP_DENIED in access.log.

Note: The reason why it asks for the password again instad of just
denying the request is the order on the http_access deny line. If the
request is denied by an authentication related acl then Squid assumes it
may help logging in with another account and asks for authentication.