[squid-users] How to block "Gmail Drive" in squid

From: Steven Hu <linkinorton@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2006 14:51:16 +0800

Hi,

For some security reason, I need to block "Gmail Drive" in my company's LAN.
By using the following configuration, I can block it if users log in
"Gmail Drive" in a normal way:

acl gdrive url_regex -i gmailfs
acl gmail dstdom_regex -i .*.gmail.com .*mail.google.com
http_access deny gmail gdrive

But if users log in "Gmail Drive" with the option "Use Secure Http"
enabled, the method above will be unfunctional.
Is there a way to block this software completely? Thanks in advance!

Best Regards,
Steven