[squid-users] allowing only users with their respective set of ip addresses?

From: David Garamond <davidgaramond@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2006 17:13:16 +0700

Hi,

I administer a private proxy for our staffs from outside the office to
access the internal website. Access to the proxy is by
username+password and for extra security each user can only access
from his/her own set of usual IP addresses which he/she uses (usually
some ISP used from home).

Instead of doing:

acl user1 proxy_auth user1
acl user1ip src 1.2.3.4
http_access allow user1 user1ip

acl user2 proxy_auth user2
acl user2ip src 2.4.6.0/24 2.4.7.0/24
http_access allow user2 user2ip

http_access deny all

Is there a shorter way, e.g. maintaining user+password+ip range(s) on
a separate file?

Regards,
Dave