[squid-users] Interception Proxy with Squid 3.0 and PF.

From: Ghislain Garçon <gigi_8439@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 09:01:41 +0100

Hi,

i try to configure an squid 3.0 as an Interceptio Proxy ( I've read
the squid-cache wiki as Chris said on Friday ). I didn't forget the
option --enable-pf-transparent and my redirection in pf.conf is :

rdr proto tcp from <my_network> to any port 80 -> $SquidIP port 3128

I can contact Squid but it always returns the error : URL invalid.

If i contact the proxy without redirection, every thing is good!

In the file cache.log I have the following line :
2006/11/20 08:37:03| clientNatLookup: NAT open failed: (2) No such
file or directory

Do you know what's going on?

Thanks.

Ghis