[squid-users] Squid3: Debian sid: debug_options

From: Etienne Pretorius <etiennep@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 17:09:00 +0200

Hello List.

I would like know if anyone else is using debian sid's packaged version
of squid3 and also experiencing the following:

I am trying to transparently catch all inbound connections to 80 (src
0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0) and then have acls act on them if they are destined to
a web server on my network. You see the acls work perfectly in squid2.5
stable5 but not in squid3.pre5 - I always gives my an access denied.
When I attempt to get debug_options All,9 running - the only output I
get is on start up and then nothing else. Can someone point me to the
right direction on how to debug my acls so that I can get inbound
filtering working again.

Etienne