Re: [squid-users] squid+wccp hash alotment

From: Manoj Rajkarnikar <manoj@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2006 13:08:18 +0545 (NPT)

No problem. Thanks for you input. I'll take a look into wccpv2 to see if I
can make this thing work. I'll think of migrating to wccpv2 only if i can
make it happen.

I'd love to see you guys include this option in the coming versions. I'll
post updates if i can pull it off.

Thanks again.

--
Manoj Rajkarnikar