Re: [squid-users] Problems with Squid and squid_ldapauth

From: Harald Falk <hf@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2006 14:57:44 +0100

sorry for asking again. but it don't work the authenticators are dieing
every time.
The file /dev/null exist and you can use it as user squid too.
What did I make wrong.

On which way do squid communicate with his authentication child's ??

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards
Döllken-Weimar GmbH