Re: [squid-users] Problems loading a webpage

From: Henrik Nordstrom <henrik@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2006 21:26:31 +0100

fre 2006-11-24 klockan 15:41 +0000 skrev Paul Maunder:
> Does anyone have a clue why, when I open the following webpage via my squid proxy it does load properly. I've attached a ethereal dump of the offending html, Just after this the proxy server sends a RST back to the we server ... I can't figure out why it would do that ?
>
> Website in question is www.jdwsupplier.co.uk

This is a quite broken server

1. It's reponse line (the first line of the response) is incomplete and
does not include a reponse status.

 Just "HTTP/1.1" where "HTTP/1.1 200 OK" is expected..

2. In the HTTP header the advertised Content-Length is smaller than the
response body. Advertises 5417 bytes but actual response is 5421 bytes.

Please get in touch with the web master running this site and inform
them that their server is not behaving well, far from complying with the
HTTP specifications.