Re: [squid-users] high latency satellite link - downloads slow/cease, broken links

From: Sean <sean.barmettler@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2006 18:23:50 -1000

i was thinking 404 (not found), not 403 (forbidden). what in the
world would cause squid to 403 an object? the only ACL's present are
just for controlling proxy access.. i can shift-refresh and it'll
sometimes refresh those 403's, and ironically, 403 some of the images
that loaded correctly the first time around.