[squid-users] Re: Upcoming Squid-2.6 work

From: Adrian Chadd <adrian@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 11:48:47 +0800

On Wed, Nov 29, 2006, Adrian Chadd wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I'm going to spend the next few weeks slowly bringing over the patches
> I've written in my parserwork SF branch. I'll start with patches which
> reduce pressure on the memory allocator and then move onto incorporating
> the request line pand client-side parser changes I made to Squid-3 a few
> weeks ago.

The first part of this work has been completed. Henrik has plans to roll
another Squid-2.6 stable release soon so please let us know if you're able
to update to the latest squid-2.6 snapshot (tomorrow's should have the
changes I've just made) and let us know if there's any further issues.
Running the snapshot images will help us find and fix bugs before the next
release.

Thanks!

Adrian

--