Re: [squid-users] Need Help in authentication

From: Sameer Joshi <sameer.joshi@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 2 Dec 2006 11:37:19 +0530 (IST)

Hi Henrik

>Hmm.. exacly where did you find this? This thought process completed
>some years ago, and the result is found in Squid-2.6 and later..

I found this one in the FAQ on Squid-Cache. Just reinstating my requirement

1. I am using Squid 2.6 as a reverse proxy (for my domino internet access)
with SSL....Working fine!!
2. Now my company wants me to have 2 factor authentication (RSA tokens) on
revese proxy. I just need to know how does this work and if there are any
working squid.conf configurations for the same

Sameer Joshi