Re: [squid-users] Re: Upcoming Squid-2.6 work

From: Pablo García <malevo@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2006 12:04:31 -0300

Adrian, no bugs so far.
I have a little increase in the overall cpu usage ~6%, but also a
little decrease in response times ~5%
This is My setup
Running as accelerator. 69% hit ratio, 93% byte Ratio, ~30 Req/s
 2 x 2.8 Ghz Xeon (HT disabled), Redhat ES 4 Update 4
2 x cache_dir aufs 80% free space
access_log none
store_log none
these are my compile options.