[squid-users] wbinfo not found in cache.log

From: John Halfpenny <jhalfpenny@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2006 04:35:53 -0500 (EST)

Hi Everyone,

I've been using Squid for a good while now and have decided to run with it on a FreeBSD 6.1 box. It authenticates with Windows no problem, but in the cache.log file I have repeated entries like this:

wbinfo: not found
wbinfo: not found
wbinfo: not found
etc.

There is no mention of too few authenticators in the log file, and no time stamp for these log entries.

Any ideas what is causing this? Although it seems to be working I don't want any nasty surprises three months down the line. :-)

JFI wbinfo -u, -g etc. all work without problems.

Thanks

John

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com