[squid-users] Special needs for redirector

From: Emil Ungurean <emil.ungurean@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2006 13:59:36 +0200

Hi list,

            I'm writing a redirector in perl based upon many examples that
I've read, since I couldn't find one that suits my needs.

I've googled around a lot trying to find a "working" answer how can I
actually redirect from http to https, from the redirector program. I would
like not to mess with the squid.conf if that's possible.

            The reasons I've started working on a redirector is that I have
to redirect to multiple sites, from multiple IP's, it has a logic that works
for me, at least with http requests, but all the sites I want to redirect to
are https.

            I hope somebody understands what actually I want.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks.

Emil Ungurean
S.C. NEXTNET S.R.L.
Network/System Administrator
Splaiul General Gheorghe Magheru Bl. 303/A, Parter Comercial
SR EN ISO 9001:2001 Certified
Web: http://www.nxt.ro
Office Phone: (+40) 257-219888
Personal Phone: (+40) 727-770566