Re: [squid-users] Need Help in authentication

From: Sameer Joshi <sameer.joshi@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2006 19:07:42 +0530 (IST)

Thanks a lot Henrik. My Squid 2.6 stable 4 is working fine now with SSL
both ends and with 2 factor authentication.

I am at the last stop now where i need all the users who type
"http://www.test.com" to automatically directed to "https://www.test.com"

i tried quite a few things with http_port directive but couldnt get it
working. Do i have to use SQUIRM or is there any other directive i have to
use.

Sameer Joshi